Saturday, August 27, 2011

Free Crochet Pattern: Plum



Materials:
Crochet hook size E4 - 3.5mm
Worsted weight acrylic yarn in purple and brown
Stuffing
Yarn needle

With purple yarn
Rnd 1: 6 sc into a magic adjustable ring and pull the ring closed (6).
Rnd 2: [sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc] 3 times (9).
Rnd 3: [sc in next 2 sc, 2 sc in next sc] 3 times (12).
Rnd 4: [sc in next sc, 2 sc in next sc] 6 times (18).
Rnd 5: [sc in next 8 sc, 2 sc in next sc] 2 times (20).
Rnd 6: [sc in next 9 sc, 2 sc in next sc] 2 times (22).
Rnd 7: [sc in next 10 sc, 2 sc in next sc] 2 times (24).
Rnds 8-11: sc in each sc around (24).
Rnd 12: [sc in next 2 sc, sc2tog] 6 times (18).
Rnd 13: [sc in next sc, sc2tog] 6 times (12) Stuff.
Rnd 14: [sc2tog] 6 times (6).
Finish off leaving a long (12” or so) tail. Weave long end through remaining 6 sc and draw up firmly to close the hole.
Using a yarn needle, run the tail along the outside of the plum, insert it through the bottom of the plum and come out of the top of the plum to create the “crease” in the side. Repeat this step again. Secure end.

Stem:
With brown yarn, ch 6.
Sl st in 2nd ch from hook and in each ch across.
Finish off, leaving long end for sewing. Sew stem to plum.

4 comments:

Maja said...

Love this - and the peach also:-)

Gramma Rita said...

Thank you so much for the free patterns for the peach and plum. I hope to make them for my granddaughter to add to her collection of play foods that I already made for her. I appreciate your generosity! :)

Young Crafter said...

hi I find this so cute.
I love it so much that if you don't mind I would like to put it on my blog so that the people that go to my blog can enjoy this.
Now of cours I will write down the site I got it from at the top and say that you have more wonderful free patterns.

stef said...

I made it ! like Bok shoy ! wonderful !!!!! many many thanks !