Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Pattern: Grocery Shopping

I was looking through all of the patterns I've designed and decided that the grocery shopping pattern needed to be freshened up. I kept the market tote the same, but all of the contents are new! I had made a half dozen eggs in a carton for my sons a couple of years ago and finally got around to typing up the pattern. I also made patterns for a milk carton, baguette, swiss cheese and celery bunch. I hope you enjoy it :)

And for now I think I am done updating patterns. I have a ton of ideas for new patterns and need to find time to roll them out prior to the holidays!

4 comments:

Micha said...

they are so fine :)

José said...

These are so much fun!

Kimberly Farmer said...

I just discovered you on Etsy and hopped over here to your blog. I LOVE your pieces! They are so fun and cute! When I have some time to get my crochet hook going again, I'll be looking up your Etsy patterns! Great job!

webmosterhelene said...

So love them!