Monday, June 6, 2011

New Crochet Pattern: Home Tweet Home



Here is a sneak peek of a new crochet pattern that I will be adding to my shop this week -- it's a birdhouse with 3 sweet little birds. It has been finished for a long time but it finally stopped raining enough for me to photograph it in good lighting. I have some other free patterns and new pattern that I need to find time to post. The baby came a couple of weeks earlier than I was planning so it is a little hectic around my house lately. I'll post the new stuff as soon as I can :)

12 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute!

Alli said...

LOVE this!!

Creative Design said...

Oh my gosh, that is SO cute! I didn't know you had your baby! congrats!

Sheila

Szydełkowe czary-mary said...

BRAVO .Fantastyczny domek .

Saskia said...

Lovely house!

Congratulations with the new baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Strikkefuglen said...

It's a really nice house :-)

Christine said...

Wow! Its really, really cute! Im looking forward to see the pattern :) What is the price for the pattern?

made by Mriek said...

I love it!!

Dragonflymomof2 said...

Really cute!!!

Lois Evensen said...

How darling!

susie said...

Wow ! How cute is this !

Tinitten said...

WauW It is amazing...:-)

http://tinittens-tumlerier.blogspot.com